s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Question How do Naturalizer shoes run?

I normally wear a size 7.5-8 in most shoes, but according to Naturalizer's site am a size 7. Can anyone attest to whether their shoes tend to run big/small or true to what you normally wear in other brands? They have a couple pairs of shoes online that I'm loving, but am hesitant to order a 7 when I'm normally at least a 7.5!

TIA!
    Jen

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have a lot of their shoes and find they run true to my size, but I'm a 10 in everything, just some brands are not wide enough. Sometimes you can check other sites to see if there are reviews on a particular style to help you (shoebuy, zappos...)

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I think they do run a bit big. My mom bought me some shoes in my size and they are too big. I am usually a solid 8.5 and these ones didn't fit. OTOH, I bought some fancy shoes for myself there and I don't think they were too big, but maybe it was the style (I bought strappy heels and my mom bought me flats).

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think they run a little big. I normally wear a 10 or 10.5 in a higher quality shoe and an 11 in cheapos. I almost always wear a 10 in Naturalizer. If I were you I would order the 7.5.
    If I'm not sure of the size, I order them in both sizes and just return the other pair to the B&M store. I think if you order through the B&M store, you don't pay shipping.
    You should check around to see if you can get any coupon codes before you order. I'm on their mailing list and I get 30% off coupons regularly.

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lowrioh
    You should check around to see if you can get any coupon codes before you order. I'm on their mailing list and I get 30% off coupons regularly.
    Thanks, I was wondering if it was worth signing up for their mailing list.
    Jen