Default are the narrow neck Gerber Nuk nipples discontinued?

It looks like DS is rejecting the Playtex Naturalatch nipple. Since he uses a Gerber Nuk pacifier, I am thinking he will prefer an orthoodontic nipple. I don't want to buy the new wide neck Gerber Nuk bottles:
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...ndFilter=16227

since they aren't bpa free
    I can buy the classic gerber nursers or evenflo bottles but I am not sure if they have discontinued the nuk nipple that fits standard bottles. Anybody know?

I don't know about the Nuk nipples, but here is a link to the Medela bottles with what looks like a similar orthodontic nipple. I had trouble finding it but I remembered seeing them when I was trying to pump and feed ds so I'm not sure if they have been discontinued or not.

http://www.amazon.com/Medela-Breastm.../dp/B000056J90
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Thanks Sarah for the link. Those medela nipples have been discontinued. They have a new nipple now and I worry about ordering them since I may have trouble finding them later on if I need to buy more.

Also they only come in slow flow and I have a strong letdown and usually need a faster flow to mimic nursing flow. If I can find Gerber, I'd opt for at least a medium flow

kk is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I just bought some Gerber Nuk narrow neck nipples two nights ago to replace some yucky latex nipples.

I found them at my local Target. I think they are slow flow, but I will poke holes in them if they seem too slow.