Default Ride on Toys Recs for TALL child

My son is only 21 months old, but he is already 37.5 inches tall (avg height of a 3yr the doctor said). I'm trying to figure out what ride on toy would best suit him. I feel like he is a bit young for a trike, but most of the ride on toys without pedals seem so low/little. Any recommendations?

My son has a PlasmaCar. For now, he scoots on it like a regular ride-on toy, but it'll last a long long time. Even adults can ride it! (Just not on hardwood floors... the instructions warn against it, I tried anyway... shoulda listened!)

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DD flies around our house on a PlasmaCar also. I got it NIP (plastic wrap) at Goodwill, but I didn't read the directions about not using it on hardwoods. What happens? DH was on it last night while my brother was here. oops.

We got rid of the other plastic rideons because this one was getting all the use and the others- none. We also have a Kettler inside the house, but she doesn't consistently pedal it on her own yet. ILs like to use the pushbar to push DC around inide. In the yard, we have 2 Cozy Coupes and a Specialized Hotwalk (her bike is a favorite!) Not sure if that list helps, but it tells you which ones we've kept.