Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default RE: New! Review cribs and nursery furniture on our site now!

I echo the request for having reviews on stores, and online stores is the most important. I know that it's hard to know which of the online places are reputable and trustable.

Thank you so much!!

MomtoOLT Guest

YES! A review of online stores, good and bad, would be great.

I wanted to use my 3 $100 Am Ex gift cards with albee baby to buy my MacLaren Twin Traveller. They wouldn't accept 3 gift cards. Even if I offered to buy more items to use up the entire balance with their site.

One gift card/credit card per purchase. Oh well, my money went into another store owner's pocket and THEN some more went in because they were helpful.

duefeb5 Guest

Have you heard anything about eg furniture/dutailier cribs? I am having a terrible time finding any information...

The only information I've been able to find about eg furniture/dutailier cribs is on their website or though the local store that test ordered a few. Basically the store said that most of their cribs cost more than comparable brands (like for instance Pali) - but just in looking at the floor models, the EG Furniture ones seemed so much more sturdy. Order time is on the longer side - we are looking at about 12 weeks. The cribs are made in Indonesia. Even though the crib is more $$ than Pali and we are not going to get it until about the time the baby is born (which is okay because we have a cradle to use at first) we are still going to order it this week. If you can find a local store that has a floor model, I would go check it out to see what you think. GL!

laura44 Guest

Missing in your list is Bambino Reale ( a division of Raggazi). Have you heard anything about their cribs and furniture?
    Laura

dweinstein Guest

Default Dutitalier

I didn't see a product review section for Dutitalier gliders. Will you have one? Wanted to let some people know that I've had an issue with the width of the wooden versions, not being wide enough for me to nurse in (with a boppy.) I basically only use the glider for rocking and can't even use it for nursing. The fully upholstered versions (more like a sofa chair) may work better for nursing with the boppys. I wish I had know this before I purchased because I now cannot exchange it.

Thanks.

rgagen Guest

Missing from your list is the new Target line - Restyle & Restore. They have an attractive, affordable crib - but, after falling in love with your book, there's no chance we'll buy it without your input.
    As a future mom and pediatrician, thanks so much for advocating for child safety with this excellent resource for parents.

If you add a section for Quinny strollers, I will review the Buzz and Zapp. They aren't officially sold in the US, but a lot of people are importing them. I saw a couple other people in the review section mention that they had them in their reviews for other products.

Thanks!

It is already there for Quinny:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/reviews/i..._asc/index.htm

Thanks for the interest in reviewing those strollers!

Alan & Denise

D'oh! Not sure how I missed that...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast