Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default RE: New! Review cribs and nursery furniture on our site now!

Hi Alan and Denise! Our Westwood furniture arrived a short it ago, and I am ready to give my review - all super positive. We could not be happier with the appearance, quality, and price of the group. So if you add that section, I would be happy to contribute. I believe it would go after Vermont......

Regards,
    Stacie

Thanks Stacie; sure we can add Westwood. It will be added today! Thanks for offering to write that first review!

Alan & Denise
    authors

I am first time mom-to-be and I am trying to research Dutailier Crib Furniture. I have read your review on Petite Cheris in your book, but doesn't seem to helpful. EG furniture has now directed there website to go to Dutailier.com. Please help, I need some advise!!!! Is this a good brand to buy?????:o

We bought one of their cribs. The quality is super good. Assembly went fairly well. It took FOREVER to get it though. So if you go this route and have to order one (vs. it being in stock at a retailer) get it ASAP. It took almost 4 months to get. We had a cradle to use at first - so it didn't end up being a big deal in the long run.

Thank you so much. The salesperson @ the store, did tell me that it would take about 12-14 weeks to come in. Thank you again for your feedback :-)

How long have you been using the crib now? I appreciate your review and would love to know more about it. I saw the Dutailier Madison and fell in love with it. It seemed to be really sturdy, no exposed hardware and had wooden slats. Any other comments?

We've been using the crib for about three months now (since my daughter was almost three months old and she is almost six months old now). What I like about it is the sturdiness (sturdier than comparable brands like Ragazzi and Pali) and it doesn't have exposed hardware. I can't remember the model - I think it's a Clhoe style one. We are still at the top level, so we haven't been using the drop down side yet - but in store it worked just like the rest. I also like that it has option wheels - we have hardwood floors, so we did put them on and it makes it easier to change the bedding. The wheels are lockable. We didn't buy any other furniture from the line as we already had a dresser and bookcase we weren't using. We bought a changing table from Target - Simplicity. The style and coloring matched VERY well.

Hi Guys,

If you are still adding additional crib manufacturers for review, I would like to see Nursery Smart on the list. I haven't seen many reviews for this line out there and I just purchased one of their cribs. Thanks a bunch!

Selina

Hi Denise and Alan,
    I was wondering if you are going to add a glider/ottoman section to the parent's review pages? your section in the BBB was very helpful but did not include the new Storkcraft gliders...any recommendations on that brand of glider/ottoman? sold at target and walmart and BRU...
    thanks,
    Meghna88

The reviews are a great addition to the site. I will add reviews for most our big-ticket items. I, however, did not see a way to add a brand that is not already listed. Our dresser is made by Moosehead Manufacturing of Maine, which has a whole line of (American-made)quality baby and children's furniture, e.g.

http://www.mooseheadfurniture.com/?p...pod_cat_id=113

Could you please add a review group for Moosehead?

Thanks,
    Roger

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast