Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by kate909
    The last time someone posted about this I recommended teething-teeth "dot" com. When I ordered from there a year ago, I had no problems, but I guess the company is having issues now. For what it's worth, we love our crib teething rail cover we got there, but at that time shipping was fast and we got the correct product the first time.
    Hi Kate "et al"

My name is Sandra A. Hall and I am the owner and steward of the company discussed above... I would be grateful if you bear with me as I bring you up to speed with what has happened recently.

The inspiration for this company came from our daughter... 9 months ago our 5 year old daughter almost died due to complications from Type 1 Juvenile diabetes and this really threw our family and business for a loop. To make matters worse, I had just given birth to a brand new baby boy one month prior to our daughter almost dying.

Before our daughter got this disease we made all of our convertible and standard crib rail protectors in house, but once she got ill our family could not handle this responsibility... and that is why order shipments started to fall behind. I care about your satisfaction and want to give you superior customer service. That being said, we were blind sided by all of this as you can imagine.

We are now starting to rebuild. We have been able to get our teething products manufactured in large quantities, and this has helped to make sure that all of our mom's have access to receiving their convertible and standard crib rail protectors shipped out within 2-3 business days.

I sincerely apologize for what has happened and I would be grateful if you would consider what we have expressed here when considering shopping with us in the future.

Here 2 Serve U
    Sandra A. Hall
    Owner, teething-teeth web site

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Fabric crib rail protectors

Has anyone seen fabric crib rail protectors in a B&M store? The front rail on our crib is 2 - 3 inches thick.
    TIA

Just discovered DS is doing the same thing. I'm interested in the PP who said that she made her own - how have they stood up?

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealMum View Post
    I was ready to rush out and get the Prince Lionheart crib rail teether.
    Ours lasted exactly one day... the amount of time it took DD to learn how to pull them all off and throw them on the floor.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2