Default Naturepedic 150 or 252 coil?

I went to a local baby store to see the Naturepedic organic crib mattress in person. They didn't have the the NO-COMPROMISE ORGANIC COTTON CLASSIC 150 coil one, but kept saying that it is too soft and not firm enough. Any of you has seen and felt it? How was it? TIA!

After doing a ton of reading and online shopping, I tooka gamble and purchased the exact same mattress from Amazon a few weeks ago (seller was BabyEarth). I think its fabulous! The firmess is great and we are really pleased. I will say its a bit hefty to move around and and since we weren't blessed with sheets at our baby shower, I need to do some shopping to find a set of sheets to fit the mattress well.
    FYI...Our first baby is due in early August and I ordered early just in case it really took 3-5 weeks to arrive. I ordered on a Tuesday and it was on our porch Thursday afternoon! And shipping was free. I went with that vendor b/c their return policy looked better than the rest and like you I ordered it sight unseen. Good Luck!
    -Jen

I was told by naturepedic that the 252 coil was firmer and had central support which 150 didn't. If your crib has good support base, it should be ok. I am not sure whether mine has it. I am still waiting for my Pali crib. So, I ordered 252 coil. Oh well, it is $50 more.

I mistakenly ordered the 150 coil mattress and am contemplating returning it for the 252 coil. A friend of mine has the 252 and it does feel firmer than mine (although it's hard to tell since I don't have the mattresses together - I felt mine, drove to her house, then felt hers about 10 minutes later). IF I had to do it over again, I would order the 252 from the beginning and just pay the extra $50. I just didn't realize that there were two options under the Classic. If anyone has the 150 and is comfortable with it, I'd love to know. This is the 2nd mattress that I've bought and I really don't want to return it if I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by ccdavis768
    I mistakenly ordered the 150 coil mattress and am contemplating returning it for the 252 coil. A friend of mine has the 252 and it does feel firmer than mine (although it's hard to tell since I don't have the mattresses together - I felt mine, drove to her house, then felt hers about 10 minutes later). IF I had to do it over again, I would order the 252 from the beginning and just pay the extra $50. I just didn't realize that there were two options under the Classic. If anyone has the 150 and is comfortable with it, I'd love to know. This is the 2nd mattress that I've bought and I really don't want to return it if I don't have to.
    Ya'll with the Naturepedic... Did you notice the smell of the mattress? Did it smell like vinyl? Also, I was examining a store model Naturepedic, and thought the corners were unusually worn... cracked, etc.

After a few months, how do you like it? I'm leaning towards the Moonlight slumber as it is foam, and probably easier to change as it is lighter.