Sulla is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Default 2006 Zippy -- is this a good deal?

There are 2 2006 Zippys (new) on ebay for $175 (or you can make an offer...)

Has it changed a lot in two years? Are there new features I'll be sad I don't have? I've found a 2007 on sale for $264 and the new ones are obviously a lot more...
    Thanks.

P.S. Yes, this is my third post in the last few days -- I'm a little obsessed with finding a new stroller! Thanks for indulging me.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I love my 2005 1/2 Zippy (there were two models that year) - I bought it in 2006 for $225 and have no regrets. I think there were minor frills added on in later models, but nothing worth spending much more on.

$175 is a great price for a new Zippy. Just confirm with the seller that the stroller you're getting is a) brand spankin' new, in box b) not damaged or defective and c) determine the return policy just in case.

Zippys rock!

Hi! Who is the seller? Are there actual pics of the stroller or lifted ones from a web store? I'd make sure you see the real thing b4 you bid. Otherwise that is a great deal. I have an 07 I paid $339 for!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

here's the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Inglesina-Z...QQcmdZViewItem

the seller says it's brand new, no damage, but there's no returns...

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I bought my Zippy off ebay last October - it's a 2007 model - for $200 shipped. I think you can do better.

Well, it's moot. Finally test drove a zippy IRL yesterday and it's way too much stroller for what I need. Now I'm thinking BJCSM!