Default Parent cupholder for Zippy, need help from Zippy owners...

Hi all,
    I love my new Zippy and can't wait to use it for our DD due any day now, but I have one tiny complaint... the parent cupholder kinda stinks.

If you put anything in it taller than a small coffee cup your wrist hits the top of the beverage when you hold the stoller handle, so even a standard water bottle is out! The cupholder is designed so that it can only sit in that one position (directly below the handle) and cannot be rotated towards the center which would get it out of the way and allow a taller beverage.

Can anyone who owns a Zippy suggest a good after market universal parent cupholder that will hold a taller beverage, can rotate into the center between the handles so it is out of the way, yet not interfere with the Zippy's awsome fold????

Quote Originally Posted by mamma2astar
    Hi all,
    I love my new Zippy and can't wait to use it for our DD due any day now, but I have one tiny complaint... the parent cupholder kinda stinks.

If you put anything in it taller than a small coffee cup your wrist hits the top of the beverage when you hold the stoller handle, so even a standard water bottle is out! The cupholder is designed so that it can only sit in that one position (directly below the handle) and cannot be rotated towards the center which would get it out of the way and allow a taller beverage.

Can anyone who owns a Zippy suggest a good after market universal parent cupholder that will hold a taller beverage, can rotate into the center between the handles so it is out of the way, yet not interfere with the Zippy's awsome fold????
    The Valco cup holder works really well.
    Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it.
    --Moses Maimonides