Default Help Please.. need a second stroller

I am looking for a second stroller for my 5-month old daughter. What we have now is one of those fullsize stroller with air-filled tires. This stroller has served us well, except that it's very big when folded. We would like to get a second stroller that is lightweight and compact when folded. The use of this stroller would be for a walk in the neighborhood (some uneven sidewalks, but not major) or to take with us on a road trip. We are thinking of something less than $200. Our current options are the following.

Quinny Zapp -> Con: not reclinable (Do I need this feature if I use this when my DD is about 8-9 months old?)

Mac Volo -> Con: look very skimpy to us

Mac Triumph

Inglesina Trip

Can you recommend which one we should get? Feel free to recommend any other strollers as well.

Thanks in advance!

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My choices would be the Trip or the Maclaren Quest (partial recline like the Triumph, but deeper, more comfy seat).

The Trip isn't as tippy as the Quest, but most people prefer the push of the Quest.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011