Can the Graco SafeSeat be used in the Aria Twin stroller? I can't find this info anywhere online.

I'm debating buying this stroller, despite the fact there are quite mixed reviews on quality. I bought the Baby Planet Unity stroller & it's just too heavy for me. I have a bad back. And the Aria is really the only thing lighter.

I have a 4-year-old and a "new" 12-month-old. We just adopted and he only came home 2 weeks ago. He keeps falling asleep in his car seat, so I really like the idea of being able to stick his car seat on the Aria twin stroller. Right now I have no stroller option to accommodate a car seat.

BUT... we're also adopting a 2nd 12-month old who wasn't able to come home at the same time. Hopefully she'll be home in a month. So obviously I can't put 2 car seats on the Aria twin. But I have no idea if she'll fall asleep in the car as easily as our baby boy does. And I don't really want to invest in a stroller system or a double snap n go since this is a short-term need.

Decisions, decisions!!!

Anyway, I'm mostly looking to find out if the car seat fits, but I also thought I'd share my dilemma. Thanks!!