Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default GORGEOUS Table and Chair Set at Costco

I am kicking myself - I found a great table and chair set for the kids at Costco, but the moving truck is here right now and I can't get out to Costco in time. It is made by Whalen Furniture and it is a honey coloured table with 4 chairs (red, green, blue and yellow). What I love about it is that it comes with a paper roll attached to the side so you can pull out paper for the kids to colour on. I would use it in my dining room as a kids table. If anything, the only negative is that it is quite big, but for me that works great as the kids get a bit bigger. The closest I could find online (for reference) is this table from Pottery Barn Kids:

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/fd5430/

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Bummer, Marina!

So, are you going to pick up the PBK one instead, when you've arrived in Houston? My DH knows there's a PBK at the Galleria LOL!
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

Default Costco Table

Has anyone seen this table at a Costco lately. I am looking for one and wanted another option from PBK.

I saw the table and went I went back to get it they were gone! I will keep my eyes peeled for them though and I really hope the store here gets more in. I wish we had a Pottery Barn here too-that would be so wonderful!

This one is now on their website http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10309192&whse=BCCA&Ne=4000000& eCat=BCCA|93|1975&N=4008984&Mo=6&No=4&Nr=P_Catalog Name:BCCA&cat=2213&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang= en-CA&Sp=C&topnav=

However I can't see if it has the art paper-it doesn't look like it from the pictures but it wasn't one the website the last time I checked so maybe they'll get the one with art paper up if this isn't it. I only saw the table once so I can't even remember what color the chairs were.

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

No, that's not it - very similar, but not the same (no paper as you noted). I still haven't found one here in the US

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014