Default 3 day tix - buy from where?

Hi again, experts!
    It's so much easier posting to the experts here than on disboards.com or similar. I get so overwhelmed over there.

Anyhoo, does anyone know if I can purchase 3 day tickets (possibly at a discount) other than an online site like undercover tourist.com? I tried my local AAA but they only do 4 or 5 day park hoppers. I just want regular magic your way tickets. I suppose I could purchase at the Disney store at my mall or wait until we get to Orlando, but thought I'd check here first for other ideas.

Thanks!

AddiesMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I always get from Maple Leaf Tickets, we have used them for about 5 years (via internet and in person) and referred them to friends. Everyone has had a good experience. If you get a hopper with 14 day expiration, a 5 day is only about $3 more than a 3 day right now. And each day after that is another $3 on average.

If you have unused days, there is a place on Rt 192 near the exit for Disney, very shady looking gift shop with a "we buy Disney tickets" sign outside. I got $15 cash per ticket (each had 1 unused day expiring in a week). I was on the way to the airport and figured anything was better than nothing!

http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/disney_tickets.htm

When are you going? Disney has raised the prices for the last 2 years during the summer, it was sometime around late July or early Aug, and they give no warning prices are going up!
    Last edited by AddiesMom; 07-10-2008 at 08:00 PM.
    - Michelle

Addison 11/9/05

Go Red Sox!

Wink Thanks!

We're going in two about two weeks - end of July. I priced through undercover tourist and it'd only be $8 savings total. But I was cutting it too close with shipping (14 day lead time) so I passed. I'd rather pay $8 more at the gate than to risk not having the tickets arrive in time!!! Yikes!

But thanks for the tip regarding price increases. It'd be my luck the prices go up the day we show up in WDW. Maybe we'll just get them at the Disney store in the mall this weekend just to make sure...

I love your daughter's name. Around here, if your daughter is named Addison, it's likely you're a CUBS fan (since Wrigley Field is located on the corner of Addison St and Waveland Ave).

AddiesMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just found the date of last year's price increase, it was 8/5/07. They did it about the same weekend in 2006 also.

Thanks about the name! Been to both White Sox and Cubs games, we love going to Chicago!
    - Michelle

Addison 11/9/05

Go Red Sox!