Default Perimart Reviews??

While searching for inexpensive wedding dresses online I came across Perimart. They seem to carry a variety of products and have an extensive bridal section.

http://shop.perimart.com/home.php?cat=239

The issue is that I can't find any info on them anywhere... I don't want to take the risk and lose my money. I do have time to find a dress, but I've been looking for quite a while and I'm having a hard time finding dresses I like. This site is advertising the dress designers and have the style number (and it checks correctly with the designer website). But.. all of their dresses pics are labeled with www.houseofbrides.com and I can't figure out why.

Anyone who has any advice or experience with this company, please post. I could really use the help.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Jaden; 07-16-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Default Perimart

Has anyone used them? They have a Jasmine dress for $147 and it sells for $1400?

Hi. I didn't find much on Peri either...

But they had a version of this $4000 Amy Michelson dress that I tried on and was absolutely in love with..

It was only $147 (on sale from $250) and free shipping so I just bought it. If it doesn't fit or isn't the right thing, I'll sell it on ebay for $50 maybe. I just figured it was worth a try since the $4000 dress I cannot possibly afford.

I am also interested in a few gowns from this site and am weary of ordering. Has anyone heard about this site?

Default Peridress.com

Peridress is the site I found. I ordered a dress cause its only $150 and my wedding is not til November - So I have plenty of time to find another in case its awful. - Perimart is theirebay name is what was listed in their forums but I checked out Perimart.com and the site has the exact same set up. I will let you know how mine turns out!

I also found that alot of people with complaints order a dress and expect delivery in a week or two....Ok if you are ordering a dress from halfway around the world, at 1/10 of the price, it is being made to your specifications, with free shipping.....and you need to have it yesterday?
    If you need a dress for your wedding next week made you should go to a store?

Default Peridress is a rip off

peridress, perimart, periwing .com's are all a rip off. Sorry to tell you people that purchased from them. They are located straight out of china. How do I know all of this? Because I own bestbridalprices.com. They have illegally stolen copy written pictures off of my site and houseofbrides. I'm in the process of dealing with the Chinese government to find and prosecute these people for stealing. The dresses are not authentic at all. They are not even close to the pictures. They don't have the same fabric and they don't have the patterns from these designers. What you will get in the mail is a shower curtain. It's funny that the prices are all right at $100 to $200 for these dresses. That's way below the cost that we(the legit stores) pay. If anyone has a question about this, give me a call at 877-274-3321 ext110. Like I said I am the owner of bestbridalprices.com which is located in Godfrey IL. We have been here doing legit business for over 30 years now. I hate rip offs!

Default PeriMart Nightmare

I am not a bride but I am a mom who despite my gut feelings ordered a prom dress from Perimart in February. Prom is not until April so I figured I had plenty of time....wrong!

I have sent 7 emails to Perimart, no one will return anything, the number listed on the internet has been disconnected. I found another number on the website for Perimart and guess what?? NO Answer! I don't know what to do other than try to line up an alternate dress.

I guess that 160 bucks is out the window. Lesson learned. RUN DONT WALK AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Oh and BTW - if you see a thread from Holly320 - that is not a legitimate person, more likely someone that works for Perimart that is trying to counteract all the negative comments. Her threads have been removed from most of the websites dealing with Perimart comments.

Default Perimart.com Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Holly320 View Post
    MY DRESS CAME IN ONE MONTH AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER!!! IT IS PERFECT IT FITS RIGHT IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES ALL I HAVE TO DO IS HAVE THE WRINKLES STEAMED OUT OF IT!! THEY GOT THE COLOR PERFECT, AND THE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL, NO IT IS NOT IDENTICLE TO THE PICTURE BUT IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS HOW CAN YOU BEAT IT! I WAS ON A MOJOR BUDJET AND IN JUST A LITTLE OVER 30 DAYS MY PERFECT DRESS CAME! THANK YOU SO MUCH PERIMART!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

First off, Holly320 is an employee, she is all over the net with the same damn story.

So my fiance found the dress she loved to death, and found out it was $4000.00. Well, she happened to come along this website called peridress.com AKA perimart.com, and she found the dress on there at the unbelievable price. The customer service was great. But then we ordered it, the date was January 16th, 2009. It is now March 18th, 2009. Well past the 25 and even the 35 day lead time they quoted us when we ordered. Oh, and the fabled Chinese holiday that is a week long in China, still puts the delivery date well before today. So naturally, I've contacted them several times via the website contact form, their online chat for, the paypal email account, and even the webmaster email account. I have attempted contact for 2 weeks now, with both of their websites, and no luck. I have also attempted to call both numbers they have on their website, but no one picks up on one, and the other is a busy signal. I will post this on every wedding forum there is to put this place out of business. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER!

Default Trust your gut instinct

I actually tried a different site before similar to Perimart. The dress was unable to be completed and was refunded to me just fine.

A friend found the same dress on Perimart and I saw decent reviews on one thread which now I think were fake reviews. I ordered my dress and was curious if the embroidery could be done. They never contacted me about any updates and only sent the dress when I inquired about it the next day.

I received the dress in two days afterwards and it was of course, terrible. I asked for "same as picture" and it came out completely different. Going back and forth with the company asking for a "real good reason to return it."

On top of the color, the quality of the dress is HORRIBLE. The top of the bust line is twisted inside.

I asked to return it and they are trying to make it as difficult as possible to have it done.

If you're looking around to see reviews about this site, chances are, your gut instinct is telling you not to.

Best thing to do is if you are on a budget-is to buy a used dress and have it altered such as oncewed.com Some people let you try it on if you are local.
    Maybe rent a dress too. But the fact is, trying to get a replica of a really expensive dress will leave you with what you paid for so you might as well try to get the real thing even if it's used. Outlet stores if you have any, such as BCBG outlet has white dresses that some brides will use.

I ended up getting one at David's Bridal, make sure they don't trick you into having a lot of alterations. Ask to try a size smaller without the undergarments to see if it's the right fit-it'll help save some money too.

Good luck on your hunt and hope this help you stay away from Perimart.com!