Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

When my oldest 2 children were 2years old and younger, I always took the MBUD to Target. I hooked a basket onto those Stroller Swivelers and let it hang from them off the handle bar. I'd fill that and the underneath stroller basket and that was my shopping trip. Even with the Target basket hanging off the back it was very sturdy. Also, it forced me to limit my purchases .

I brought the MBUD for a couple of reasons. First, fewer germs for the boys to pick up (they weren't touching surfaces in the dirty cart). Second, I could keep them strapped in when they decided they wanted to climb out). Third, they were more comfortable in the stroller. They were a lot less wiggly in their stroller because they were used to sitting in it.

I used to get a lot of looks but I didn't care. Especially in the beginning, when DS2 was in a Snugride, I could have DS1 hop into one seat of the MBUD and then click the Snugride into the second seat and away we'd go. I LOVED that!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

michlyn is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have only gone to stores like Target or BRU with my boys - they are still in the double snap and go - I bought a large Mommy Hook (like a big carabiner clip) to hang stuff off of it. If I had to do a full grocery run (which I tend to do at night when I can go by myself), I'd sling one of my boys and put the other in the cart.
    Mom to 3 miracles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2