Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison
    And I'm wondering which carrier you ended up keeping, Sarah?
    I wound up with the BabyHawk. I might even order a second one with different colors, I love it that much.

I wanted so much to love the Beco, but between the super-padded shoulder straps that didn't sit right on my shoulders and the thin webbing straps that cut across the side of each breast it just wasn't as comfortable.

So far I've carried DD2 for a couple hours at a time in the BabyHawk on several different days, and it has really worked out well for me.

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison
    I've never tried a ring sling, so can't help there. But had to ask Angie if you just wear nursing tanks without another shirt over them when nursing in carriers (esp MTs)? That is always my hardest part, figuring out how to dress so I'm not wrestling with my shirt so that DC can nurse in the MT. Any advice is much appreciated

And I'm wondering which carrier you ended up keeping, Sarah?
    I love Glamourmom tanks and rotated a bunch of those. I don't wear them as often now that my DD is two. Most of the time I just wear stretchy sort of low cut tops. That way I can just pull the shirt down. My favorite tops are Banana Republic tanks. I have them in a ton of colors. http://tinyurl.com/5stw6a

Sarah, I wonder if a Jetpack would work for you. They are so lovely IRL. I don't own one but have tried one on a few times and I loved it...maybe even more than the Beco. I liked how high the back was. http://www.nanasjetpak.com/
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3