Question Has anyone used mystrollers.com?

We are concerned we may be experiencing a scam with mystrollers.com. We ordered and were charged for a stroller from mystrollers.com, but it has not arrived yet even though they keep saying it shipped (over 2 weeks shipping time so far). We are curious if anyone else has experienced the same problem?

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I ordered a carseat cover from them during the Britax sale and got emails saying it was going to be delayed. Several of the emails came, and one actually came the same day the package arrived. I replied to that one and said, "ummm...it is on my doorstep. Are you sure there will be a delay in shipping?"

Maybe you should write or call. They were nice and said the last email was sent in error. Maybe the shipping/email side of the company is just messed up. The price was right, though, so I didn't let it bother me. They DID send me a 20% off code after the transaction was over, so that was cool. I passed it along to someone else here, then realized we needed another carseat -

My coworker just purchased an UPPABaby G-Lite for me from mystrollers.com. She ordered it on 7/29 and I received it on 7/31, without any problems at all! Did they give you a tracking number or anything you can verify the status on? You should definitely contact customer service (and maybe you can get a 20% off coupon to boot!).

Thanks for the info--glad to hear they worked for you. We actually got another email today from them advising us that the item was actually out of stock and that we could cancel our order and get a refund which we did at this point since we ordered originally back in May. We've now ordered on joggingstroller.com--hopefully we get one before the kids grow up...