View Poll Results: Which Umbrella stroller best for urban dweller?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evenflo X-Tenda Sport Plus Convenience Stroller

0 0%
  • UPPAbaby G-lite

2 66.67%
  • Chicco C6

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Help-can't decide between 3 strollers!!

We live in an urban setting and I walk my 18 mo daughter to daycare everyday. We currently use a cheapo $20 umbrella which is working ok, but we'd like to step it up a notch. Could people help me decide which of the following strollers to get?

Evenflo X-Tenda Sport Plus Convenience Stroller (good price and seems to have most of what we want)

UPPAbaby G-lite (more expensive but sounds like an awesome stroller and I love that the company is 'green')

Chicco C6 (decent price and love the look-also reclines which is nice)

lorinick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Go with Chicco it's a great stroller and you can take the material off for easy washing. Which is a huge plus.

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

are you open to other suggestions? if so, what price range are you looking for?
    based on your choices i assume that you are only looking for a lightweight umbrella stroller -- please correct me if i am wrong.

Default response to last person

Price range is 50-100 and really what we need is a very light weight, compact, but sturdy umbrella stroller for running quick errands around the city. We are currently using a little $15-$20 Kolcraft which has been ok but isn't too comfortable for our daughter. Any suggestions?

silver cross pop is another great one. i didn't mention it before because it is out of your price range. however if you can catch it on shnoop right now you can get for $90.

http://www.shnoop.com/

loopy 1,

i'm just wondering how the search is going? have you decided on a stroller yet? if you want advice and opinions from others on these boards, you can try posting in the "Places to GO: Strollers!" forum in the Baby Boards. you will probably get more responses there.

hth