Thread: uniforms! help!

Default uniforms! help!

unbelievable. my preschool for my 3 yo dd now requires uniforms for all...is there anywhere that i can find some nice quality clothing? the school is set up with lands end but is there anywhere else? thanks

What kind of uniforms? A lot of schools here just require polo and khaki type 'uniforms' and allow them to be purchased anywhere (Target, etc).
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    Sunny
    mom to DD E 11/03, DS1 W 3/06, and DS2 1/09

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My Kindergarten DS has uniforms and I have ordered from www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com. The prices are much cheaper than Lands End or our local uniform shops (the whole public school system is in uniforms). The quality is pretty good, especially considering the abuse a 5 year old boy will do to it anyway!
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

stefani is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My Kindergarten DS has uniforms and I have ordered from www.thechildrenswearoutlet.com.
    Wow, that is a great online store! Thank you for recommending that. DS doesn't wear uniforms yet, but it is great to find basics and of course for later when he starts K.

ETA: The uniforms seems to be 60% polyester and 40% cotton.
    Last edited by stefani; 09-13-2008 at 01:18 AM.
    Stefani

Mommy to DS born 5 Sep 03

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Lands End has uniforms, as does Gymboree. IIRC the Children's Place does too.

ETA: Duh, more caffeine needed. OK, obviously you already know about LE. I would actually stick with them, the school gets cashback with their uniform program.... JMHO.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011