Default When is bath time???

DD is almost 4 weeks old. We are ready for the real bath. When in the nurse-diaper-sleep-diaper-nurse cycle does bath time go????
    ---------
    A-M
    happy mother to DD1, 7/08 & DD2, 2/12
    charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society, 1/11

I believe in the power of BBB Good Mojo.
    ---------

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We did bath, diaper, nurse, sleep in the early days. Then we did bath, diaper, book, nurse, sleep. Then bath, diaper, nurse, book, sleep (older, when not trying to nurse to sleep any more). Finally once weaned, bath, diaper, book, sleep.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

I am trying to fit bathing DD2 into my routine. With two kiddos (plus my own shower, lol) to keep track of, I bathe her whenever I can. I actually like bathing her in the morning. I do nurse, diaper, bath, get dressed. Then I have a clean & fresh and relaxed baby.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Shanamama, our daughters are exactly 1 week apart
    ---------
    A-M
    happy mother to DD1, 7/08 & DD2, 2/12
    charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society, 1/11

I believe in the power of BBB Good Mojo.
    ---------

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Like Shanamama, we do it whenever but morning works best for us. It is not part of our daily routine b/c babies just aren't that dirty and baths are drying. We aim for about 2/ week. Sounds terrible but it has been fine.

Beth

We have a 12 week old. We've gotten into a routine for around 7-8 pm (depends on when we finish eating dinner), we do bath, diaper, eat, sleep. Works well for us.

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pillsnberries
    We have a 12 week old. We've gotten into a routine for around 7-8 pm (depends on when we finish eating dinner), we do bath, diaper, eat, sleep. Works well for us.
    same here... we try to aim for 7:30 for the bath, then nurse, pray, and go to bed. but this took us awhile to establish (she's now 3 months old). in the beginning, we fed her, waited a bit to bathe, then put to bed. i didn't want her to associate nursing to sleep... plus, she was so little and ate so often. she usually couldn't wait to bathe before eating.

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray
    We did bath, diaper, nurse, sleep in the early days. Then we did bath, diaper, book, nurse, sleep. Then bath, diaper, nurse, book, sleep (older, when not trying to nurse to sleep any more). Finally once weaned, bath, diaper, book, sleep.

We're up to bath, diaper, nurse, book, sleep. She's a pretty messy eater, so an evening bath works well for us. Bedtime is at 7:30-8, so bathtime tends to be 6:30ish.
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011