Default Ju Ju Be beLight?

Does anyone have this bag? Any thoughts? I tried to search by I wasn't coming up wih any results. I'm thinking of this for a toddler bag. I dont have sny in diapers but I stll carry wipes, first aid kit, my wallet, cell phone, small med. bag and glasses.

Thanks
    Colleen

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i just got mine last week and while i havent used it yet i do like it the material is satiny not a more durable matte like the other jjb bags.

i like that you can adjust the straps and tie it differently, though from what i've read and what i can tell with playing with it, if you do an adjustable type knot it would slip EASILY as the weight of a packed bag plus the satiny material would make it do so.

i like that it's reversible and it has one open pocket (back) on one side with wipes sized pockets on the front and then the reverse side has a zippered pocket. it's generously sized, so it would fit a book or magazine if running to the doctors...though remember it won't carry heavy stuff...i think the straps would just slip.

it's actually bigger than i expected, but i do like it.
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)