Thread: LE DIA is back!

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default LE DIA is back!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DoItAllDi...1&origin=index

Hopefully they will bring back the LT too!

HTH
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Default LELT is back too

OK, the Little Tripper is back too!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/LittleTri...ery=08581-5AD2

Only black and navy.

The DIA is being redesigned and a new style will be out this fall....
    Melissa

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Default Another update

OK, just finished my chat session with LE. NO new version of the DIA, the one I linked to is the "new" one, but its not new, just brought back (maybe due to all our emails!).

So far, both the DIA and LT are only in navy & black. Send them your customer comments and they might bring back more colors (I asked for pink & red).

HTH
    Melissa

is it just me or does the LT look like the Overland Donner now? (not a bad thing -- love the design!)

OK, reading the title, you don't want to know where my cold-medicated brain went. Just know that living in a predominently French area, I read it as Le Dia (note the lack of capitals on all letters) and wondered what Dia might mean.

They look like two very nice diaper bag choices. I will try to read titles more carefully from now on
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't know whether I should laugh or groan that I immediately recognized those acronyms!

I will need to start hunting around to see if my Little Tripper is still around if I need to replace it! It was an awesome bag for my with DD ...
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008