Default petunia pickle bottom cake

Anyone familiar with this type of diaper bag? how they hold up? do you like it, etc.?

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I don't own one but I think they are so so pretty. I just love them, especiialy the blacka and white one. They are pricey, however, and the outside fabric doesn't look like it's too kid friendly.

www.regentssecret.com has had Petunia Picklebottom bags on sale already twice this year. I saw the cake bags in their first sale. They were gone almost immediately. But the prices are seriously reduced so it's worth watching for the next sale. If you go to their website and join, they send you weekly updates on their sales.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thanks so much for the info!

I am wondering about these bags because I have a GC, and I thought this might be something fun to get that I would never get for myself. The thing is, I have searched everywhere online, and I cannot find ANY reviews or anything on them. We are having boy #2 in a few months, and I need a little bigger diaper bag than I have now, plus these are really pretty. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Anyone know anything about PPB Cake?

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hokipoki
    Anyone know anything about PPB Cake?
    sorry you aren't getting much help here. I am almost sure I saw a post or a thread about this somewhere here in the last 6-8 months. Have you done a search?
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have the Petunia Cake and the Boxy backpack. I love the backpack so much more. The cake is heavy (you can reduce the weight by taking out the metal diaper case and the stroller clips). You really can't put much in. If this is your first and only baby, then go for it if you love the look...but if you need a diaper bag for 2, then I would pass.