Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default When do all the shows start?

I am interested in:

Lost
    Desperate housewives
    Amazing race
    Grey's anatomy
    Pushing daisies

Is there a comprehensive list of preview dates? I'm paranoid about missing it, as I have done in the past since we only seem to watch CNN these days!

mdb78 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

From the commercials, I think most of the shows on ABC are starting their new season the week of the 22nd and 29th. Lost won't start till early next year! Oh well, at least I'll have Heroes.

Best bet just check out the network websites.

BTW, dh and I so want to be on the Amazing Race!
    Mommy to DD#1 (05/07)

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mdb78
    Lost won't start till early next year!
    GAH! I swear I saw a commercial that it was starting in early Oct and I was SO very excited. Stupid Lost. Wishful thinking I guess.

We've been watching Mad Men, so at least I've been getting my fix of "new" tv for a few weeks now. Hard to keep up with everything once it starts!

Thanks! I was being lazy - guess I can look up on all the network websites! I didn't know Lost wasn't on until the winter!
    The Amazing Race would bring out the worst in me. As it is, dh and I argue over directions and so on so I can't imagine what we would do in that situation!! Now if I went with a girlfriend, that might be better

Check this thread. It has a comprehensive list of almost every show you can think of:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=389729
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos
    GAH! I swear I saw a commercial that it was starting in early Oct and I was SO very excited. Stupid Lost. Wishful thinking I guess.

We've been watching Mad Men, so at least I've been getting my fix of "new" tv for a few weeks now. Hard to keep up with everything once it starts!
    I think the SciFi channel is starting to run LOST reruns soon. The commercials for that keep confusing me. That may be the commercial you saw?

mdb78 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter
    Thanks! I was being lazy - guess I can look up on all the network websites! I didn't know Lost wasn't on until the winter!
    The Amazing Race would bring out the worst in me. As it is, dh and I argue over directions and so on so I can't imagine what we would do in that situation!! Now if I went with a girlfriend, that might be better
    When DH and I get stressed out its full on screaming and cursing (of course when dd is not around). Y'know thats what makes good reality tv! lol..

From the commercials, I also thought Lost would be on this fall, but I checked the website. What a bummer.
    Mommy to DD#1 (05/07)

NO!! I'm not ready for the fall season! My TiVo is still full of The Riches, Boston Legal, Pushing Daisies, and 30 Rock from LAST year!

But, on the other hand, I'm dying for some Dirty, Sexy Money and Grey's...
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by mdb78
    When DH and I get stressed out its full on screaming and cursing (of course when dd is not around). Y'know thats what makes good reality tv! lol..
    That's true. You should apply!!

Quote Originally Posted by wencit
    Check this thread. It has a comprehensive list of almost every show you can think of:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=389729
    This is AWESOME! Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast