JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Doing the happy dance- just res HDDR for our anniversary!

I'm so excited, I just had to share with someone! I've been wanting to get in at Hoop De Do Review for our first night at Disney (which is also our 5th anniversary), and today I scored a reservation!!! Now if I can just get in for the character breakfast at Tusker House, I'll be a happy woman.

If you haven't gotten the ADR's you want, don't give up- keep on calling!
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

oooh congratulations!!!! Have a wonderful time!!!

That happened to us last year ~ we had a last minute opportunity for Billy and I to go to WDW while DH had a class down there. I ended up being able to get every ADR I wanted ~ even breakfast at the castle. Just keep calling!!!
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

That's great!! I haven't been able to get the two ADRs that we wanted (Garden Grill and Tusker House breakfast) for our trip next month so send some ADR luck our way!! (Yes, I'll admit that I probably waited too long to call!)
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Thanks guys, and Lori, here's the closest smily I can find to pixie dust for ya! LOL What's with that darn Tusker House?!? I'm going to keep calling every day, and hope for the best. Not that we don't have like 4 other character meals already, but DS really loves the classic characters.

Did you ever decide on a resort?
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

This is totally OT but how funny we're all Lori's
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Can't accuse our parents of creativity, can ya?

We decided on the Swan because we were at the 45 day mark for our WL reservation and I needed to make a decision. The WL rate wasn't that amazing (it is cheaper during value season), I didn't really want to shell out the money for 1-day tickets, and the Swan has such an awesome location, so the Swan it is. I'd love to stay at WL some day, but maybe when the kids are a little older and can sleep in the bunk beds vs. tripping over a pack n play.

Word must be out on Tusker House and Garden Grill - those were relatively unknown and unpopular last year! I wonder if a lot of people are traveling on the free dining bounceback promotion, keeping sit-down restaurants a little busier than usual this time? Oh, well. We currently have ADRs for lunch at Crystal Palace, which we know is good eats but crazy, and Hollywood & Vine for lunch, which we've never been to. DS2 loves the Little Einsteins, so that one is for him!
    Single mom to

DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ok, the whole Lori thing is hilarious...sorry to break up the fun

yay on snagging HDDR...that the one ADR i'm so excited for!!
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

Quote Originally Posted by kboyle
    ok, the whole Lori thing is hilarious...sorry to break up the fun
    And we all spell it right, to boot!

You can be an honorary Lori if you want - the more, the merrier!
    Single mom to

DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

over the Lori's!!! That is too funny!!! Especially with the spelling- I hardly ever meet anyone who spells it that way. We may catch up to all of the Beths at this rate!

I feel like we should assign numbers or last initials like we used in grade school.

Momof3Labs Lori, I just had a thought- we could join forces on the ADR's. I'm going to keep calling for TH pretty much every day, and I'd be happy to ask for yours as well. I'm guessing you need a table for 4, but I don't know your date requirements. Let me know if that sounds good to you. Also, have you checked disboards dining thread? People post the ADR's they cancel so that other dis'ers can snap them up.

Congrats on finally deciding! I heard there are some pins going around for free dining in December too, and I keep hoping one will pop up in my email.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10