Default Calling all Inglesina Zippy owners...what infant seat do you use with it???

I just ordered the Inglesina 2008 Zippy. I got it for $299.99 at Albeebabycom. Now on to the next dliema....what infant car seat do I get go with it? I found that Compass makes a 1420 for Inglesina for $169.99 that fits/matches and received an A- rating from baby bargains but it also says that it must be used with base and doesn't fit into stroller frames or shopping carts. I understand the Graco SnugRide also fits the Zippy..can't seem to decide which to get and I'd love some advice?

I have a 2007 Zippy and right now we are using a Peg Perego infant car seat with it but I am going to switch my daughter into a Graco Snugride infant car seat next month. You will just have to use the straps for the infant car seat, you will love the stroller.
    Sandy

~ DS 02/17/05
    ~ DD 07/26/08

Chicco Keyfit, favorite infant seat. Graco Snugride fit great too and actually "snapped" into the napper bar with the fabric covering removed. The infant car seats actually fit very securely and snugly down into the Zippy so with Baby no. 2 I rarely used the straps, even though I had the Keyfit and it didn't "snap" in like the Snugride.

I used my Britax Companion w/ success. I heard the Snugride and Keyfit work well too.
    Last edited by Nooknookmom; 09-28-2008 at 09:04 PM.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I use a SnugRide.

The Gracos and the KeyFit seem to get the best reviews for infant seats. I'd just get one of those.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Graco Snugride worked great with our Zippy.