egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Having trouble staying logged in

Ever since the server upgrade I have not been able to stay logged in. Anyone else having trouble?
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

I used to be automatically logged out (after a period of inactivity). Now, when I come back 10 hours later, I'm still logged in. Maybe I should click on the log out "button".
    Karen
    dd 12/03

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Me! I get logged out very quickly, I would guess within 10 minutes. I can't even tell you how many times I have gone to send a longish reply and it has me logged out (and reply lost). Maybe it is a sign that I shouldn't reply?

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I get kicked off after 10 minutes, as well.
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

I'll try to investigate. I am able to stay logged in, so I can't duplicate the problem. It would help to know what browser you are using, whether it happens from every computer you use, whether it happens every time or just sometimes... any info you can provide will be helpful.
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse
    Me! I get logged out very quickly, I would guess within 10 minutes. I can't even tell you how many times I have gone to send a longish reply and it has me logged out (and reply lost). Maybe it is a sign that I shouldn't reply?
    No, no, no, not lost, just hiding... DH heard me scream one time and came running. He taught me to just press the back button on your browser (we use Firefox) and the post you typed will be there!

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Oddly enough, IMMEDIATELY after I posted this, the problem fixed itself. Very strange. But every few minutes it would log me out. For several days. It was incredibly annoying.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)