Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default mattress and dresser

We bought the Sealy Baby Soft Premium Crib Mattress (Kolcraft) and it fits perfectly, very snug. The dimensions on the mattress tag are 27 1/4" x 51 5/8". I can only think that in the situation mentioned above they put the incorrect mattress in the display model at the store? I would check the tag on the display model mattress...

As for the dresser, it finally arrived in January for us after DD was born. Great condition, luckily. Please be aware that although the crib requires assembly, the dresser is already assembled and QUITE HEAVY. You should check the dimensions and weight of the dresser before trying to bring it home, especially before trying to get it upstairs to a bedroom.

I heard from the salesperson at BRU that this manufacturer often has issues with the furniture incurring damage during shipping, which causes replacement orders which in turn causes long waiting times for you... I'm glad we had a substitute "dresser" set up in our nursery while we were waiting, since the one we ordered didn't come in until after our baby's birth.

So we got 2 of these cribs and the matching combo. I LOVE these cribs. Sturdy, easy to assemble. I got a Colgate Classica mattress and it fits perfectly.

One thing about the 2 fingers rule - I saw 2 people at BRU testing crib matresses and their fingers were rotated the wrong way (2 fingers flush against the crib vs middle finger against mattress)!

Default koala lifetime taylor white crib

hey! I actually bought this crib for $135 on CRAIGSLIST!!!(LOVE it!!!) put it together w/o hubbys help, so VERY easy, and used a standard colgate mattress, fit fine. its a beautiful, sturdy awesome crib i just love it madly. very happy with my purchase, i would recommend it to anyone!!! ash "Colie's Mommy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3