mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default ISO Sierra Trading Post info/coupon

Though I have seen the company before, I have never purchased from there...has anyone and what was your experience...any codes? Thanks!

I have ordered from them before. No issues with them, they are reputable, sorry no codes though.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

They often have codes. I've ordered a handful of times, mostly clothing and socks.

Is that the company that often does riddles? If you look at fatwallet, etc. you may find more info. I think they might be the company that offers a riddle and if you solve it you get a discount?

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have ordered from them with no problems. THey often have great deals in their bargain barn. Returns are a cinch with them also. They have codes all the time although a lot of them have to be linked thru an email sent to you. Maybe sign up for their email list...to an account you don't care if you get a lot of email because the do send A LOT of email. The riddles are usually for free shipping but they have 20% off codes a lot.
    If I find one in our email, I will post it.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Check this thread on FatWallet for codes and free shipping riddles. The original post isn't being updated, so you'll have to jump to the end and read the last few pages of posts for current discounts.
    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/243140/
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks guys! The Bargain Barn does have great deals. I just wanted to be sure they were good with returns, etc. I appreciate it!

Canna is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've ordered from them many times over the years, including recently. I've had only good experiences with my orders and with returns. On one occasion it took a while for my order to ship (maybe about 5 days?) and after I called and complained I was surprised to receive a $5 gift certificate in the mail with an apology letter. I thought that was nice. I love to get my shoes there. I usually try retailmenot.com for codes. After I ordered recently they sent me many emails with various links in them for 20% off, etc encouraging me to order again.

Ceepa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered an awesome jacket for DH a couple of years ago. Easy smooth transaction.