Default Company that will replicate dress in silk or another fabric?

I am very interested in a dress from David's Bridal. The problems are that it is only available online and the Bridal Bargains book gave David's Bridal an F. I've got my heart set on this dress and would love to wear it to my wedding, but don't want to buy it from David's Bridal...

I contacted several Chinese bridal gown companies (including 1koo.com), who were all able to replicate the dress for a great price in a similar fabric (satin). I would greatly prefer to have the dress made in a matte satin or possibly even silk (if affordable). However, the Chinese companies that I contacted only had shiny satin available.

Getting the dress made by a local dressmaker/seamstress is completely out of my budget and I don't know anyone who is capable of making a bridal gown. Does anyone have any advice or know of any company that can make my dress in a matte satin or silk for relatively cheap? Any help would be appreciated --- this gown is the one for me!

Have you tried Little Coral. I ordered my wedding dress from them after doing about a month of on-line research on them and asking their sales rep a ton of questions via email. Their site has some pretty nice examples of dress that they've made in the past. I am having them make a copy of an Alfred Angelo Sapphire #759, which is being discontinued by the designer. They are very accomodating.

Default littlecoral

I too have been looking at dresses from littlecoral. Just wanted to know if you have received your gown and is it to your liking?

Default Little Coral is Great!

Yes, I just got the dress in this weekend - about a month early. It is beautiful. They do really good work. Just make sure that you are very specific about what you want and get your measurements taken by a pro - DON'T try to take them yourself! I posted a more detailed description and pictures of my dress on the ebay china thread

Default Silk dresses at Julius Bridal

I ordered my dress from Julius Bridal. They charge an extra $250 for dupioni. I am getting a custom dress with a full skirt, cathedral train in silk with lace appliques with crystals for 850 including shipping. Its not finished yet, but customer service has been very good. They always respond to emails/calls and I've heard that if the dress doesn't turn out quite how you like they will remake it for free.