newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default I am SOOO MAD!! (Ebay related)-any advice??

***Update***
    I got a response from Ebay..they removed the neg feedback!! YAY!!!!

So, if you haven't read the below drama already, don't bother

I've been selling on Ebay for 4 years. I have a perfect 100% feedback record (up until now that is!)

I usually list items once a week. I have CLEARLY stated in ALL my auctions that I only combine shipping on items THAT END AT THE SAME TIME. This is what works for me. I didn't always do it this way...but then I ended up having to hold on to, keep track of, & store items for periods of time.

I am a SAHM selling on Ebay to get rid of stuff (kids clothes, baby items, etc...) I am not a store with a "layaway" option.

If I DID have an Ebay "store" or were trying to run a business, maybe I'd be doing it differently, but for now, these are my rules & again, CLEARLY STATED!

Well, a little over a week ago, someone won one of my auctions. Then, sends me a message telling me to "hold onto her items" because she might bid on some things I just listed (that didn't end for 7 days).

I politely answered her reminding her of my guidelines.

Well, what happened from there is a ridiculous drama of multiple NASTY, name calling messages (from her). I received these over the course of the week.

As soon as I realized what I was dealing with, I contacted Ebay & also opened a case in the resolution center to cancel the transaction.

Since I did not hear back from Ebay CS, I contacted them a couple days later due to continued mean emails from this member.

No response .

Today, I was able to close the case in the resolution center (because it had been 8 days) & got my Final Value Fee credit. BTW, the buyer never responded to it.

So, tonight I log on, & that MEAN MEAN person left negative feedback for me!!! I am fuming! Especially because Ebay has NOT responded to me & I had requested their help early on...even stating that I feared neg feedback.

I am so bummed, mad, livid that my perfect feedback score can be ruined by this unprofessional, rude, possibly crazy person!

It's so not fair!!

I contacted Ebay again tonight, but based on the past week, I am not optimistic that I'll hear back.

Anyone whose BTDT have any advice????
    Last edited by newmomto1; 11-06-2008 at 02:34 AM.

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have you tried going through ebay live help? Or going to the forums where they discuss selling kid's stuff? Those are 2 avenues where you might get some info.
    I'm sorry you are dealing with this!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Just FYI on this, since she never responded to the dispute, she isn't allowed to leave feedback. Well, she can leave it, but ebay will remove it.
    Kris

newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM
    Just FYI on this, since she never responded to the dispute, she isn't allowed to leave feedback. Well, she can leave it, but ebay will remove it.
    Yep...that's what happened!
    I am so relieved & glad to be done with this person!