Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cdlamis is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Does anyone here give their child Sambucol? The immune system booster?

I just bought some yesterday and it says to mix a tsp in with some water. Can I just give the tsp straight and then wash it down with water? My DDs dislike anything mixed in with their food/drink- (like me) would rather swallow it and get it over with.
    Thanks!
    Daniella
    Mom to 3 DDs (02, 04, 09)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I used it for a while with both DDs and myself last fall/winter. I generally gave it to them straight and then had them "chase" it with a drink of water. FWIW, I don't think it did much for them or me health-wise.
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I occasionally give it to my DDs. They like the taste so I give it to them straight up from a spoon.

Nope, but I give my daughter the kid's version of The Wellness Forumla by Sources Natural. They have a chewable raspberry flavored tablet that she doesn't mind. She was just starting to get a runny, stuffy nose and I ran out and got the tabs, two days later nose is all better and her energy is back! IT's good stuff!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by graciebellesmomma
    Nope, but I give my daughter the kid's version of The Wellness Forumla by Sources Natural. They have a chewable raspberry flavored tablet that she doesn't mind. She was just starting to get a runny, stuffy nose and I ran out and got the tabs, two days later nose is all better and her energy is back! IT's good stuff!
    It's good to know they have a chewable form. I might have to try some of that with my boys. They don't care for the aftertaste of the liquid.... neither do I frankly!