srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default ISO 10x10 Frame (reasonably priced) b&m store, preferably

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I need help. I bought one of those JCPenney 10x10" collage photos (darn "enhancement" salespeople), and now I can't find a frame for it. They had some there, but they were really high priced for mediocre quality, IMO. I'd like to pick it up asap. Have you see any?
    TIA!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bought mine at Sears in their houseware dept (not the photog dept). Here's an online look at them. Mine is a white frame with a white matting. They also had brown and black in the store IIRC. Good price when they are running a sale and good quality as well.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

I have one from Target. It was about $16 or so.

LOL about the salespeople. I have an 8x12 collage I never found a frame for from DS's first birthday in '07. Still irks me when I look at it.
    Truth does not become more true by virtue of the fact that the entire world agrees with it, nor less so even if the whole world disagrees with it.
    --Moses Maimonides

I know Craft stores sometimes carry frames that will hold a scrap book page 12x12 a bit bigger than what you need but you can always mat it i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by MacMacMoo
    I know Craft stores sometimes carry frames that will hold a scrap book page 12x12 a bit bigger than what you need but you can always mat it i suppose
    I would try this. These aren't usually expensive, frequently you can find a 40% off coupon, and you can get them to cut a mat for you in the store (much cheaper than a custom frame).
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    Sunny
    mom to DD E 11/03, DS1 W 3/06, and DS2 1/09