Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I didn't read through all the posts so this may have been mentioned already. Axid is very similar to Zantac. Prevacid is a completely different drug. (I don't know enough about them to get any more in depth!)
    DD completely refused Zantac so we switched to Axid, which has been great as long as I make sure to increase her dose in relation to her growth. IIRC some peds are hesitant to prescribe Prevacid under one year of age.

PS- I can't believe Parker is only 2 months older than my DD2. I was pregnant when he was born and felt worlds apart from you then. As they grow, the age gap seems to decrease so much! That's a beautiful pic of him.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

I remember when you were pregnant! It is cool how close our kiddos are! thanks, I think Parker is the most beautiful child in the world, but I am a little biased!

I'm giving it until Monday (1 week) and then we are going back to the ped unless he's totally better. I switched his doses for 2 doses/day to 3 doses and that helped SOME. I think he metabolizes drugs faster than most kiddos. At 4 pm he still had a horrible melt down and did NOT want to eat - SOOO not my child! Its hard to figure out what is teething issues and what is reflux!

Prevacid will be the next med to try...

Don't you just wish they could tell us what's bothering them? Life would be so much easier! Good luck finding the right one.
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3