Default Kaersen Bridal Reviews?

Has anyone heard of Kaersen Bridal? They posted something on the local bridal blog for Los Angeles. I checked their website out and they had the same dress that I custom ordered from another Chinese Manufacturer listed on their site too. I ordered an Alfred Angelo copy from Little Coral for $50 more than what was listed on this site.

http://www.kaersen.com/

Please let me know if anyone has used them. I haven't sent Little Coral my measurements yet and maybe I can get my money back since they haven't made the dress yet. I have enough time because my wedding isn't until the summer of 2009.

girlreptil

FYI - I did a search of Kaersen Bridal and found out that they had a lot of mixed reviews. Some people thought that their quality was really cheap. One blog on Brides.com accused the vendor of planting fake positive reviews on bridal sites. On the other hand, offbeatbride.com had a really positive review and recommended them. Anyone ordered from them?

Arrow you can go to order your dress

hi ,you can trust them ,I got my gown from Kaersen Bridal last year,
    and I have posted my feedback on their website
    http://www.kaersen.com/shopcontent.a...e=Testimonials

if you are afraid to order your dress,you can just pay a little deposit to start your order,after they finish the dress,they will send you the finished dress photos,I did like this.

Good Luck!

Default horrible experience

The staff is only helpful before you place the order and pay. They received half the amount and send me photos of the dresses as they had promised when I received those photos to my disappointment the dresses looked poorly constructed at different colors and even the design was not the same. I complained and asked if they could alter them prior to my wedding but they only ignored me. I asked for my money back though the company that I paid and they emailed them but Kaersen staff made threats that they have people at my country and since they have my shipping information they will come and put leaflets saying that I am a fraud. So at the end of the day i am left without any dresses and losing my deposit of $700. I am very disappointed and do not know what to do

Default Good Luck

I got my dreamed gown from them ,my family and I loved the gown .I am about to order my bridesmaid dresses from them also.
    what I want to say is that no company can satisfy all their customers.
    please note ,they just make copy dresses.if you want to buy the original brand ,don't think of them.but if you can accept the dress come with a little difference from the original dress,just go to them and place your order....