Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have to admit that I am a DEDICATED Louis Vuitton ADDICT! And on another note - a diaper bag addict! I've had them all - Coach, Kate spade, Storksak, Skip hop... and so on. I agree with the above poster, i LOVE my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM bag... this is the largest tote they make, and i just bought it in the Damier print which was just released in the US 2 weeks ago. Yes, not alot of pockets or organization, but it holds EVERYTHING i need for 2 kids and not necessarily a diaper bag so i know i will use it for a long time. I don't think i would spend the money on a LV diaper bag, when this bag does it all. I would go with the above poster and get organizer inserts for it. Plus - i love it becuase it's lightweight. Most of these posts are correct - - the coach, kate spade are nice and stylish - but VERY heavy to carry... not practical at all with too many small pockets. Actually out of all my "DIAPER" bags.. i love the Lexie Barnes superstar.... it usually stays packed in my car with x-tra clothes, diapers, etc.... and can easily be dropped off with grandma when she helps me out. Love it cause it's also lightweight, roomy, water resistant and a great shoulder strap.

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i also have the neverfull. the only thing i don't like about it is that there aren't pockets in it... but after these posts, maybe i'll look into an organizer. also, i have the bugaboo.. and bc it's a tote, you have to use the stroller clips and it dangles on your stroller. i would rather some stroller straps to keep it in place bc putting it in the basket underneath is a real hassle.

i've seen the gucci one but not sure if it's worth the money bc it is afterall, just a diaper bag. i could justify the LV neverfull bc it was a real bag :P
    but the gucci does have a strap to be clipped onto your stroller---a feature i really covet.

The best one you can use for a diaper bag is the LV Neverfull. So much room and easy to get things out of.

The LV diaper bag doesn't have much room and the Gucci offers more room by far.

Good luck,

Melissa

Default thanks

Thanks for the responses. I went to take a look at the LV diaper bag in the store. It has many compartments and is machine washable and very light as well. But I have to check out the gucci ones in person before I make a decision. I forgot to ask to see the neverfull. The neverfull might work since someone just gave me a skiphop diaper changing set. Plus I was surprised at how much less expensive the neverfull is and it would cost me much less since I also just got a $400 gift card from LV from someone. Thanks again for your comments!

A friend of mine told me she saw a chanel diaper bag. I don't think I know of any, not that I've ever paid attention before I got pregnant! Does anyone know of any chanel diaper bags or chanel bags that could be used well as diaper bags? Thanks!

Another LV and diaper bag addict here!!!!! I also LOVE my GM Neverfull for my "nicer" diaper bag. I am able to fit everything for my 4 month old twins and a few of my important things and still feel like my stylish self as well! LOL I thought about the LV or Gucci "diaper" bags as well, but quickly realized that the size would never work for twins, and I truly like the neverful as a tote to use after as well. Not sure I've heard of Chanel doing a diaper bag, but maybe it was on of the larger totes?
    Do you all know there is a msg board for all of us addicts?

I also used the Chanel travel tote as a diaper bag. I have it in pink. It also came in black and light beige. It's in their travel line. Not many pockets but nice and roomy with a comfortable shoulder strap.

The other bag I used as a diaper bag was the LV Deuville. It's in their travel line. The inside is water proof with a nice open design. Problem was the bag is very heavy even empty. Wasn't practical at all. I now have it for sale on Ebay.

Good luck! I am out of the stage of diaper bags and I use the Chanel Grand Shopper as my every day bag and love it but SOOO not useable with bottles.

Have fun,

Melissa

I'm a first-time mom with a baby still in my belly, so I am not sure how practical my advice would be--but, after seeing the Gucci diaper bag, LV diaper bag, and the LV Neverfull bag, I like the Gucci diaper bag the best.

The Gucci one is fairly lightweight, and one model comes with surface that is very easy to clean--this particular bag is also very neutral, so your husband probably wouldn't mind holding it either. The LV diaper bag is VERY heavy. I just didn't like the fact that the LV Neverfull bag didn't have any pockets on the inside. It seems like things would get a bit disorganized. Also, the LV Neverfull bag comes with a tan fabric interior that seems like it would get stained pretty easily if a bottle should spill! HTH!

Default Gucci Bag

Thanks, I'll probably go with the gucci diaper bag. I saw the LV diaper bag and did not like it. It is not even leather, its cloth and for a price of $2,100 plus tax, I can't see how they could justify that for such a cheap looking bag.

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCmomesq.
    Thanks, I'll probably go with the gucci diaper bag. I saw the LV diaper bag and did not like it. It is not even leather, its cloth and for a price of $2,100 plus tax, I can't see how they could justify that for such a cheap looking bag.
    it's not leather? the lv diaper bag my friend has is leather. i wonder if they changed it (hers is two years old) because it was too heavy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast