Default Huggies Overnites

Anyone know if/where I can get Huggies Overnites in Canada? I've tried Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Toys R Us, Loblaws, No Frills...no luck. Any other suggestions? We really need them- DD soaks through her PJ's almost every night lately. Do we just not have them in Canada?
    DD1 '08
    DD2 '10

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't know- but if you can't find them, try to look for diaper doublers or put a maxi pad in a regular diaper. That might help.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

EllasMum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Huggies Overnites had been discontinued in Canada, but I saw them again just recently (in the last month) in both Wal-mart and Safeway. I saw them somewhere else too - they go up to size 5. You might have to look around for a while but I have definitely seen them (I'm in Calgary).

Good luck!
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Impatiently awaiting adoption match!
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

chinook is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Do you mean the kind that are a normal diaper as opposed to a pull-up? I buy the diaper overnights at Shoppers. I just bought some a couple of weeks ago. Good lord I'll have a bird if they've been discontinued!

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by EllasMum
    Huggies Overnites had been discontinued in Canada, but I saw them again just recently (in the last month) in both Wal-mart and Safeway. I saw them somewhere else too - they go up to size 5. You might have to look around for a while but I have definitely seen them (I'm in Calgary).

Good luck!
    They now go up to size 6. I snagged one bag of them (the only one they had) at Walmart.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

Default pamper's cruiser's ultra absorbancy

we switched from huggies overnites to pampers cruisers with ultra absorbency, they're new. we get them at bj's wholesale club, $39.99 for 104( ripoff but cheaper than overnites around these parts. they do the trickr. my son wets through like crazy without an overnite or extra absorb. dipe.

honestly, we MUCH prefer the pampers. they don't blow up with pee so much either. they also seem softer and more comfortable, not that i've tried one on.

worth a shot.

n

chinook is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We just ran out of overnights so I called around to see who had them. Shoppers does still carry them but some of the smaller stores have a reduced selection - if you can find a big shoppers maybe they would have them?

I'm interested in the Pampers too but I've never seen that type of cruiser here. I'll look into it (although I do find pampers reek way worse than huggies for some bizarre reason).