Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Baby: Zutano and Hanna Andersson
    For little boys: Hanna Andersson and LL Bean
    Toddler: some select Hanna Andersson, LL Bean and Boden

For all ages BabyGap / Old Navy works well for easy clothes -- sweatpants and long/t-shirts

Best prices are HA sale/outlets; LL Bean buy early or they don't have stock; Boden get their emails and get the preview discounts; Gap/ON I only shop at outlet except for socks

/hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

happy2bamom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love the quality of gymboree and baby gap. I think that Old Navy has fairly good quality too. I mostly shop at Old Navy b/c when their clothes go on clearance, you can't beat the deals! Old Navy has the best jeans/pants for boys b/c of the adjustable waist. I also love their sleeper pjs more than any others b/c 1) heavy, warm fleece 2)the feet are cloth with gripper dots on the bottom. Many sleepers with feet (ie Carters, Target brand, Little Me) have a plastic covering over the whole foot. My boys have sweaty feet and the plastic bottom feet don't allow the feet to breathe, which causes a rash for my guys.
    Kelli
    Proud mama to Biggy & Redball

I've loved Osh Kosh for my little boy. I think almost all his clothes right now are Osh Kosh. They all have held up really well, and aren't so cutesy as things from Carter's.

Another favorite is fall clearance at The Children's Place. You can't beat t-shirts and shorts for $.99 (then with a 20% off coupon, it's even better!). And for $.79, who cares if it doesn't hold up great? We bought enough things to last my son pretty much all next summer and spent a fraction of what we would have in the spring.
    Kate

DS March 07; DD Jan 09

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I forgot to add, I love Costco's sleepers -- they run from 3m to 24m. 100% cotton and snaps, no zippers. I hate zipper sleepers, I've zipped up too many tummies in the middle of the night by accident!
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DD wears primarily Gap, for the quality, fit and price. She is tall and relatively lean, so it is a great fit for her. As a PP mentioned, there are really good buys to be had if you get the Gap CC and earn points to get rewards certificates and also if you shop their sales. DD has a bunch of the 2 for $20 playwear from last fall that is still in great shape, even though it doesn't fit any longer.

I like the look of some Naartjie (thanks to the mamas on here), so she usually has 2-3 outfits from Naartjie for fall/winter and 2-3 for spring/summer. She also has a smattering of Gymboree, bought on sale/with gymbucks; Target Cherokee/Circo; and Carters. We still love our Carters footie fleece pjs.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I received many, many hand-me-downs for my DD when she was a baby. The brands that looked the best and held up (and some I knew were HMD's three or four times over): Carter's, Gymboree and Baby Gap.

For strictly playclothes and extras to keep in the cubbie at daycare- Target's Circo brand is a great value.

Most of DD's toddler clothes were Lands' End. Love the quality and the guarantee!
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Baby/Layette: Carters, Old Navy, Janie and Jack (for heirloom pieces)

Toddler: Lands End, Hanna Andersson, Gymboree, Gap

Sleepers: Carters, Costco (their organic cotton is really nice)

Play clothes: Target/Circo, Kohls/Jumping Beans (run about one size small)

Online: Lands End/LL Bean (frequent free shipping offers, nice customer service), Gymboree (usually has flat-rate shipping), Hanna Andersson (sometimes has free shipping with large purchase, but regular shipping $$$)

mom to one girl, 9.5 years old
    and one boy, 5 years old

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Like many others Gap, Gymboree, Naartjie, Pumpkin Patch...for value and filler pieces I've discovered Walmart has cute stuff very cheap that so far has not disappointed quality wise..and my George pieces from Walmart have been very good quality and very cute. Target's Osh Kosh Genuine Kids stuff and their Circo brand are also good value.

I've never bought any Hanna or LE or LL Bean...I guess when I get their catalogs it all seems soooo expensive..but I know tons of folks who love their stuff. Boden, I guess it's a fav but it too seems expensive.

And yes Carters is great for 0-9 months!

Thanks to BB we've had good luck with lots of great clothing brands!
    For everyday wear we like Carters and Gymboree. Carters always has super PJ's that last and last.

For my very petite little lady we've done well with Gap outerwear--they actually have real coats and not just snowsuits or buntings for wee ones.

For dress we like Strasburg and Janie and Jack.

We do like Hanna Andersson but the prints and patterns are very bold and can be a bit overwhelming on a teeny petite little girl. Hanna ordering is simple whether online or by phone; CS is nice.

Amy

Default carter's!!!

we love carter's. also the oshkosh line at target. the pants have the adjustable waste (like gap) although MUCH cheaper. great for my skinny tall man.

n

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast