Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Target had $4 games tonight!

I hadn't heard about this deal, but Target had several games for $4 tonight. I bought a ton of them- Disney Memory, Chutes and Ladders, Cootie, 3 different Cranium games and Don't Break the Ice. They also had The Ladybug Game, Don't Spill the Beans, Candyland, several other versions of Memory, and Go Fishing (or something like that).
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Any idea how long this sale is? That is an amazing price.
    Cleo
    Proud mom of DD, age 11

I read somewhere that the sale is until Black Friday.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It's in their ad this week. That should mean it lasts through next Sat. midnight. It should also mean that you can get a raincheck if they run out. (Assuming it's a normal sale and doesn't have weird exclusions).

Actually, this week's ad is only until 11/26.

I was at Target today too and all they had left was Memory and Go Fishing but I was able to get some rainchecks.
    Kelly

~Mommy to Brooklyn age 8 and Marley 4 years~

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes, sorry, should have mentioned it's only for a couple of days. The 26th sounds right. The shelves were wiped out at mine too, but I asked one of the employees, and he brought out a bunch more. There were also some of the Cootie games on an endcap pretty far from the toy dept, and some Go Fish games up high, above the regular shelves, on a different aisle. If your store doesn't have them, be sure to ask before you give up!
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

Fairy is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

what about online?
    * Charter member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society
    * I do not fix my typos. I shuold, but I dodn't.
    * I regret tucking my jeans into my socks with Reebok high-tops well into 1994.

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I was there yesterday and picked up quite a few. My target had a ton, on the tops of almost every aisle and in the back. The poor associated kept making trips back and forth restocking. Seems the only one I couldn't get was the cranium polar bear came(in the ad). There was another mom who had just asked before me and looked like she was ready to take me down if I found one so I just left. Picked up most of the games. I was thrown as to how many versions of memory they have: disney, princess, spiderman, regular, mickey, backyardigans, etc...I must have stared at them for an eternity trying to pick just one!

Hope you all enjoy picked them up!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom
    I hadn't heard about this deal, but Target had several games for $4 tonight. I bought a ton of them- Disney Memory, Chutes and Ladders, Cootie, 3 different Cranium games and Don't Break the Ice. They also had The Ladybug Game, Don't Spill the Beans, Candyland, several other versions of Memory, and Go Fishing (or something like that).
    What were the 3 Cranium games that were included? I saw the polar bear one in the ad. I'm hoping to get there today, but am afraid they will be wiped out so I want to know what to ask for rainchecks for!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast