zephyr is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default How far ahead would you buy bedding for your dc?

My ds is still in his crib and we plan to keep him there until he starts climbing out. He is two. He doesn't seem ready for a twin bed quite yet, I'm guessing we might wait until he is 3 years old. But I found this absolutely adorable kids twin bedding w/matching valance set at a local TJ Maxx and there were only a couple of them left. Would you buy the bedding in advance (knowing that he will be in a TWIN sized bed when he stops using the crib)? It matches his room decor and is fairly reasonably priced...WWYD?
    Zephyr

buy it. as long as you know what you want/like and are sure your tastes won't change by the next time you buy.
    neeley

I'd get it too Even if you decide on something else later on you will have a spare bedding set for him...and there ain't nothin' wrong with that!

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I probably would not because I think I'd find something I liked better in another year or so. But that doesn't mean that you should not. I think that if you'll think about it in 6 months and regret that you *didn't* buy it, you should get it.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss