Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I need a Britax Frontier for my youngest or a Graco Nautilus. Anybody know of a good deal?? LOL
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i would love, love, love a deal on the wooden toys made by grimm's spiel and holz! they are so beautiful... but sooo expensive.

i know there is a store in seattle that sells them and is having a 10% off everything sale in january. however, the discount is barely worth the effort of driving into seattle.

I *REALLY* need the Little Tikes Pickup Truck for XMas. Its around $99+ ship but seen it get down to $64 with FS on Amazon. I've been trying to purchase it since October. Its either been out of stock or at full retail price. I signed up for the Little Tikes email deals but it was never "on sale".

I'm not considering other cozy coups from craigslist. This one is much taller and fits 2 (twins) It also has a pull down tail gate which should add to the fun...

Fingers are Crossed!

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-4...=cm_lmf_tit_15

http://www.littletikes.com/toys/clas...?Ne=1&N=26+140
    - Show quoted text -

Quote Originally Posted by teresah00
    have you opened it up? How does it look? I'm sure as soon as I decide on getting the M&D one it will be back to full price.
    It is supposed to arrive today. I feel so bad I have a steep driveway (I just shoveled it), we got a foot of snow last night, and it is 32. Poor UPS guy.

I am opening it to account for all of the pieces, and then packing it back up til next year. It has received really good reviews, and for $100 less, I just thought of all of the other BBB deals I could get with that $! I debated, and went for it. I did buy the Plan Tree house on babycenter, for $34. That, too will be a future gift. DD is only 19 months.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

Quote Originally Posted by urquie
    i would love, love, love a deal on the wooden toys made by grimm's spiel and holz! they are so beautiful... but sooo expensive.

i know there is a store in seattle that sells them and is having a 10% off everything sale in january. however, the discount is barely worth the effort of driving into seattle.

I am still keeping an eye out, too. So you have another set of eyes searching the net!
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
    I am still keeping an eye out, too. So you have another set of eyes searching the net!
    thank you!!

aa2mama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default M&D unit blocks

If anyone else is looking for M&D unit blocks, they're now $32.99+free ship on Amazon. Not quite as cheap as they were but still not bad.
    ~Heidi
    Mama to DS 12/03 & DD 2/07

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

FP's laugh and learn home. i bought one for full price bc it's a gift from my parents (they gave me money so i could buy it here and they wouldnt have to pay for shipping).... but she's 7 months, so i don't necessarily need it now?? i wanted to make sure she got one though after reading all the rave reviews here.

are there any good deals after christmas too??

Quote Originally Posted by ahrimie
    FP's laugh and learn home. i bought one for full price bc it's a gift from my parents (they gave me money so i could buy it here and they wouldnt have to pay for shipping).... but she's 7 months, so i don't necessarily need it now?? i wanted to make sure she got one though after reading all the rave reviews here.

are there any good deals after christmas too??
    Yes! This is a very good time. Was for us. They were just starting to scoot around and really "play" with things and move their hands. I bet by 8 months they will be all over this thing! You did good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2