Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'll say that neither my dd2 nor I ever took to the Moby. We do love our babyhawk (mei tai), though, and also our KKAFP, and even now our Beco. I recently came across a pouch style sling called a "Karma Baby" that's made of stretchy organic hemp, and I'm dying to try it. If I do, I'll let you know how it is.

Default moby :)

As a physical therapist, I was very concerned with even weight distribution, when I was choosing my own carrier. I chose the Moby, we got a mai-tai as a gift, and my husband likes the Bjorn. I have used all 3, and still feel the Moby is the best - for baby and for mom. My 5 month old (95% for her age - average size of an 8 month old) still loves the Moby. When she is going to fall asleep - I always choose the Moby. Yes, the Bjorn is easier initially - but overall, I feel the Moby keeps the baby closer to my body, and therefore, decreases the strain on my back. I feel as though I can lean over/squat down to fold laundry, pick up toys, etc, with her in the Moby - but when I have her in the Bjorn, I feel like I need to keep a hand on her when I bend down, thus decreasing my efficiency with getting things done! I have not really used the mai-tai much - because I feel the other 2 work better for me!

If I could only have one, I would choose the Moby anyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2