Default Are certain forums moderated?

I posted in Nursery Necessities and the post appeared immediately. I then posted in Kid Food and the post wasn't there. I thought maybe I messed something up so I reposted, and it told me it was a duplicate post. It's been maybe 10-15 minutes and my post still isn't there.

???

I'm sure someone else (like one of the mods) would better be able to answer this but I believe all the forums are moderated. The difference in timing might be a difference between responding on a thread and starting a new thread?
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Hee, I know they are all moderated...I meant if certain forums had all posts moderated. (Oops.)

Both posts I am referring to were responses. This was my first new post and it even posted right away.

Not a big deal, just curious.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Some posts get caught by the spam filter, and these must be approved before they'll appear on the forum. Welcome!
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

When I first started posting, some posts occurred immediately...others took two days to post. But, once I got over that initial period of being a newbie (I think it was 10 posts), they all started showing up immediately.

Default Newbie

Looks I better get posting to make 10 posts so my replies show up quickly then.