liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Best deal for Redken shampoo?

Specifically looking for the "All Soft" shampoo. Ulta had a the really large bottle for 10$ around Thanksgiving, and now I am kicking myself for not buying it then. In the spirit of saving for the new year *sigh*, buying expensive shampoo seems like a splurge. But, if I can find a good deal.....TIA

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ulta has a sale on Redken. I think it's buy 2 get 1 free or something along those lines.

xxxxxxx
    Last edited by jeno; 10-21-2013 at 12:48 PM.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I bought some from Mitchell's when they had their 25% off sale. You could ask when that's happening again.

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

No help right now, but do you have Beauty Brands? Redken liters are in the $10 Liter Sale they have in July.

I did happen to see Redken liters around that price once at a JCPenney salon...actually on a display near the portrait studio that was 20 steps or so from the salon.

GL!

eac is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default ebay

I've bought hair products on ebay --- I don't know where the sellers get the items from, but they are always perfect quality and much cheaper than retail even with shipping!!! do a search for the product you are looking for

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Do you have a Marc's? They carry Redken and a lot of other salon brands for less than salons.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the replies. Of the stores mentioned, I only have JC Penny and Ulta located nearby. The sale at Ulta was a buy 2/ get 2 free. In your opinion is this deal worth the trip to the store?