Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dowlinal is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3Labs
    Sounds like congratulations are in order, girl!!! When are you due?? I'm so glad that I'm not alone in going from 2 kids to 4 - there are a few of us on the boards with two kids who are due with twins.

In an amazing coincidence I am expecting twin boys on June 18th. Aren't our seconds like 2 months apart too? I'm still a bit shocked. The first week there was only one sack, but then when I went back for the heartbeat, there were two. I almost fell off the table. I still can't believe we're doubling our family!

Congrats to you too! I was so happy when I saw your post here.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm so glad that I'm not alone in going from 2 kids to 4 .
    It's a wild ride, let me tell you. But it's a lot of fun. I remember that feeling of total shock on the u/s table. You walk in thinking, "third child, piece of cake. I've got great btdt experience." You walk out wondering what you are in for.

congrats to all the twin moms!!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dowlinal
    In an amazing coincidence I am expecting twin boys on June 18th. Aren't our seconds like 2 months apart too? I'm still a bit shocked. The first week there was only one sack, but then when I went back for the heartbeat, there were two. I almost fell off the table. I still can't believe we're doubling our family!

Congrats to you too! I was so happy when I saw your post here.
    My second will be 3 in Feb - I think that they are pretty close in age because I recall TTC together. I hyperstimmed so we had some warning that there were likely twins, but I was still in total denial until we saw two heartbeats - I can imagine your reaction after seeing only one sac the first time!!

So happy for you!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

dowlinal is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My second will be 3 in Feb - I think that they are pretty close in age because I recall TTC together. I hyperstimmed so we had some warning that there were likely twins, but I was still in total denial until we saw two heartbeats - I can imagine your reaction after seeing only one sac the first time!!

So happy for you!!
    This time we had to do IVF so I knew there was a chance of two, but that first U/S threw me off. I still have moments of disbelief. Really can you ever truely be ready for 3 and 4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2