Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    I know some people in my life think I'm a helicopter mom for being concerned about chemicals, etc. .
    Me too. But I don't really care what pp think of me. I do what I think it is right for my family and my children.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I snagged a copy at the library tonight. Not sure when I'll get to it.

O_mom-I also bumped into the latest Discover and quickly read through the EPA Sprague-Dawley rat debacle. It was more detailed with respect to the details on that strain than anything else I've come across so far. Thanks for mentioning that article. It just reaffirms to me that I won't be depending on the EPA to keep my family safe.

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by brittone2 View Post
    I snagged a copy at the library tonight. Not sure when I'll get to it.

O_mom-I also bumped into the latest Discover and quickly read through the EPA Sprague-Dawley rat debacle. It was more detailed with respect to the details on that strain than anything else I've come across so far. Thanks for mentioning that article. It just reaffirms to me that I won't be depending on the EPA to keep my family safe.
    I was wondering if you would get it there! I just found the issue again (we cleaned and I put it away, lol) and it was pretty detailed. I was going to put a hold on PP, but then realized that I have four other books sitting here to read and need to get through them first.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2