Default britax marathon straps

switched DDs car seat- Marathon -from RFing to FFing today, had to adjust the shoulder harness straps too, to the next slot. anyhow- i noticed the opening in the fabric doesnt line up the slots on the seat- i had the straps going through the secodn slot on the fabric and the third slot on the seat- thats what lined up evenly. i tried adjusting the fabric ot get it to line up, but couldnt'. this is the first time i changes slots since we got the seat, so jsut noticed it now. is this a big deal?

The straps need to be going through the same holes in the cover, EPS foam, and shell. Sometimes the cover and the holes in the shell don't seem to match up, but you are supposed to go through the same set of holes in each location. If you really feel that your cover doesn't match up correctly, let Britax know. Generally, as your car seat gets "broken in", the cover will begin to fit the seat differently.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Did you switch your latch connectors too??? Many folks don't realize you have to do that too.