Default January Weight Loss and Fitness Goals?

I know everyone is busy, but figured I would start this off.

Here I go:

***I want to make sure I am drinking enough water. My kids keep stealing my water bottles and it has gotten me lazy. And I need to post a sign by my desk that says "Coffee DOES NOT count!!!"

***I need to be eating at least 5 servings of veggies/fruits preferably spread out.

***At least 3 workouts a week. I know this won't do much, but it is a start!!!

So where are you at???
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

I keep meaning to start one, I'm glad you did

My goals: (actually new years resolutions and so far so good!)
    exercise 6 days/wk-3 at the gym and 3 with the wii fit
    8 glasses of water
    5 servings fruits/veggies.

I'd like to loose 5 lbs this month and then maybe 5 more to look HOT. Technically if I loose 2 lbs I'll be back to pre prego-but I don't look like it.
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Is the Wii Fit worth it? Dh was going to get that, then he was going to get the Wii Outdoors, now he can't find it, so back to wii fit, lol.

Okay when I read your weight going back to prepreggo, then saw your dd's bd, I was very confused. Then it dawned on me that it is now '09. Lol! I am going to get some sleep. I think my goal should be more sleep, lol.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

My goal for this month is to actually go to the gym. That's it. One simple little goal. I could probably do it tonight, but I'm sure I'll come up with some excuse not to go. Oh and drink water, and eat 5 meals a day...that sounds good too.

Yes, I'd like to know more about this Wii fit. But then that would keep me away from the gym...

This little guy gets more exercise than I do...hahaha

I do like the wii fit. The cardio is kinda hard to get a good HR up with-it's mostly in 5 min spurts so I have to do say 3 rounds of advanced step to get a workout. But I'm loving the yoga, ballance games (I have horrible ballance!), and even the strength stuff. The lunges and push up challenge and plank challange are kicking my but! I'm also hearing great stuff about the "my fitness coach" which I would love to have as well. But wii fit is just plain fun. I really like that I can do 5 min here or 10 min there inbetween kids IYKWIM. I could always pause a DVD but it was hard cause you had to get back to where you were. Here I can do 5 min cardio, a yoga pose, a set of strength exercise, 5 more cardio... nurse the baby, a few ballance games and go to bed!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

I'll play too. I have 10 more pounds to lose to get to my "ideal" (bridal) weight. Things are finally fitting at my present weight, but it'd be a lot better 10 pounds lighter...and I like Margaret's goal of looking hot My main issues, however, are 1) what I eat 2) being jiggly. I could probably aim for the 1st five pounds in the next month.

So, my goals are to eat more fruits and veggies with a focus on not catching every little bug going around at the daycare...and to get a program of resistance training going and to do it regularly. It would be good to be more regular about getting to the gym now that I know my schedule for this semester.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton