Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought mine at babycenter.com, which is closed now. I've seen them on amazon before and in boutique-y type shops.

DD1 5/08
    DD2 6/11

If you go to babycenter.com and click on the store, which is diapers.com now, and do a search for swaddling blankets, you'll see the Aden + Anais swaddling blankets (3 for $44). They are offering free overnight or free 2-day shipping for any order over $49.

I haven't used the Aden + Anais blankets, but I like the fact that it's made from muslin, so it's a thinner fabric.

The Swaddle Designs Blanket I got as a gift are nice and big, but they are a thicker blanket for swaddling. My friend bought me the Swaddle Design blanket from RightStart.com and I've seen them on Amazon.com.

I got the Snug & Tug at www.snugandtug.com. I used the code MWS for 10 or 15% off. I swear by these.

I also love the Aden and Anais blankets for swaddling, but once dd was old enough to get herself loose, the snug and tug worked so much better. It has HUGE patches of velcro on it, so it keeps them nice and secure.
    Kate LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR
    ds1, A, 12.04
    ds2, W, 12.06
    dd, G, 10.08

Thanks guys for the links. I will have to check them out in my free time!

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The Miracle Blanket was our savior for the first five months. DS could bust out of all of the other swaddling blankets we tried.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by keh602 View Post
    There's a seller on Ebay who sells the Ultimate Swaddling Blanket (new) for $12 with free shipping. I've bought two of them, and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. They have several different designs available.
    Thanks for everyone's input and help. Do you know who this is? I wanted another one of these plus maybe one of the miracle blankets but I couldn't find that deal on eBay. The snug n tug look great but I don't know where I could see them in person to try them out. Does anyone know if they are sold in stores anywhere?

I saw that the halo sleepsack now has a swaddle wrap in the newborn size, with a small coming out in march. Has anyone used this one before? It is just another piece of fabric with large velcro areas to wrap the arms in while still in a halo sleepsack. it looks interesting and got fairly good reviews so i was wondering if anyone has personally tried it.

I just saw nice light ones on lunalullaby.com Great frabric material and design.

Hubby and I swear by the miracle blanket. It's been my standard go to gift for new moms and it's always gotten rave reviews!

Good luck!

When I used my swaddling blanket I never used the sleepsack. Is that how it normally works or do some people use both? or do you swaddle for the first few months and then go to the sleepsack? I ended up using regular cotton pjs and then unfortunatly ended up swaddling for 8 months. I wanted to use the sleepsack next time but then do I need a swaddle blanket. Now I am thinking about my next one and I'm not even pregnant yet.
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast