Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poletskim View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I was kind of figuring the same thing, but it is always nice to hear from experts.

I'm a little bummed, however, to hear how great the floor works for many of you. That is the one option that will not work. I have a very good dog who would want to help...although that would eliminate the need for wipes
    We have a dog and change on the floor in DS's room. It has never been an issue. I normally close the door when we do the changing so she doesn't get in the way. I woldn't let that deter you since once babies get more mobile, it is nearly impossible to change them on a raised surface.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

We used a changing pad on top of a dresser that was secured to the back of the dresser. DD is 18 months and a wiggler and we still use it with little problem. I do advise that you have all the necessary changing supplies at your fingertips and ready before you put the baby on the changing table. I like having DD at waist level as I do not like bending over to change diaper. It is also helpful to have something over the changing area to distract baby while you are changing them. I have an alphabet/number quilt (Cocalo Alphabet Soup) above the dresser and DD loves to stare at the prints. Now we use it to practice her ABC's and 123's. Great double duty!! Good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3